My choice: work hard for these 4 years and enjoy 40 years of good working life.It's june holidaes now
. yay-ness. hell yea, at least for most of the
adek-adek out there. I need to come back to school! They're there enjoying and we, preparing for
O levelspre-prelims? The holidae timetable is worse compared to normal school curriculum. Most of the lessons ends as late as 4pm. I even have to take my EL prelims oral on the 1st & my religious exams on the 2nd.
& great, just great. I'm gonna get my report book soon. yikes! Well, at the very least, i'm not one of the 7 who needs to see Ms Mas. Neither am I one of those 40% who need to see the V/VP. Still, I dislike the idea of giving the report book during school holidaes. Just hope my ears won't go deaf. Teachers & parents, demoralising people is damn right their forte. ITE, ITE!(or better still, now they're having this thing called ITE college) I know you're doing this & that for my own good, but can you all just shut up for once? I need peace.Anyways..
to all MT O level takers out there,
all the best!