<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Friday, May 20, 2005, 11:10 PM
sorrie for not updating. been so busylazy nowadays. wondering why.





Anyways, I'm going to L.A. again. This June. I'm soo excited. & my girls are already asking for souvenirs. Just don't miss me people. I'm just waiting for school term to end.








Talking about school, I should say common test was a disaster. Guess what? The marks I've gotten was worse. It was by far my worst performance. I flunked two subjects. yea, 2. my gawd. wakey wakey Ayu. It's gonna be the O's before you know it.








Okae I'm not gonna brood over it. I did my revision. Last minute that is.
No point being unhappy & all cos it's my fault to start off with. So, todae was the second dae for MT O level intensive program. In the SKY Haven. Yay-ness.(Don't get me wrong. Esp u Ath. I was reffering to the Haven.) With the 5Ns and some 4Ns. Hmm.. suddenly Malay seems difficult for me. Faced with mental block. Things are beginning to get boring in Cikgu's class. But with wonderful people around me, I need not worry about being able to have fun at all. *winks*







Yar newae, I went all the way to Jamiyah's Children Home with Za todae. Nah, not doing CIP. But just checking out what's in store for us. I just don't feel good being in that place. It would be better, I thought, if Za didn't initiate the trip. So we need to write in a proposal.. like so leceh. Even NYAA is giving me stress. Someone help me!








Ha-ah. Perhaps a lil' bit of stress is good for me. It's healthy, really. I think I need some time relaxing. Sentosa would be the best place. Agree? Can't wait for Monday. I'll be island-ing with my girls. Wee. Bye for now.

ayuuu!