it has been quite some time since i last blogged. too busy with school, this time is for real. okae, let me update on what's been happening so far.
Monday, 30th May 2005
happy 13th birthdae sis!
I had my MT O level papers. was okae la. now, I know the true feeling of being pressurised. first, my barcode label was destroyed. all the black thingy came off. I totally freaked out. shit-ness. how are the invigilators going to check my attendance? next, my question paper flew when it was about time to submit. I raised my hand but, sadly no one bothers. blindbats. only God knows how I felt at that moment.
*before the start of the paper, Cikgu's last words to me were Rahayu, don't be over-confident. Read the question properly before answering them.
haix, won't say much about it. just keeping my fingers crossed.
kae, that was only the first part of the day. the later half of the dae was spent town-ing. with Ath. went all over Orchard, in search of skirts & heels. then we found Atiq. Ath said going out with me can help lose weight. Cos I'll be walking aimlessly, know what i want to find but just can't make up my mind on where to buy them. In the end, I've got my heels & Ath, her skirt. Can't get myself a skirt, so I thought of absenting myself for tml's Career Quest.
Tuesday, 31st May 2005
I came. I reign. alas, thanks to sis.
Career Quest 2005. Girls dolled themselves up with makeup, dressed up in skirts and blouses, or pantsuits. Meanwhile the boys, smartly attired in long-sleeved shirts, pants and a tie to add in that career-like look. shan't talk about it in detail. u can guess what the whole thing is about just by knowing the event's name. rest assured I'll make a pictorial entry when I'm less busy aights!
Thursday, 2nd June 2005
no. no error. I purposely skipped Wednesday's part cos it's all about the extra classes in school.
kinda dry. as usual, school. the big thing is, I just had my prelims EL oral.
mrs krishnan gave immediate feedback. hell, who's idea was that? oral marks has always been confidential. but anyhow, i did okae than expected. 31/40. usually I would get, say, borderline pass? she added she was surprised cos I'm usually quiet in class. but I was talking non-stop there, just now. didn't realise that. all I know I kept stuttering with one or two 'ar's said before the start of every other sentence.
alritey, enough talking. I wanna watch Dia. nites ppl.