<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Saturday, June 25, 2005, 7:02 AM
wow.. what a week! just came home this morning ard 2 plus. by right, I should have reached Singapore by 11am yesterdae. there's like some confusion and the airline people cancelled the flight that my dad has booked. dammit!




because of this, I had to spend another night in L.A. *desperate* my dad got us a remoted, almost run-down but cheap hotel. of all the hotels near airport, this one here was not full house. now I know why. hell, that place irks me.




enough of the disaster. now to the fun part. Disneyland and the Universal Studios. I love the rides. I braved them all. Mummy The Ride. a rollercoaster that moves at high speed all the way with sharp corners. I thought the thing has finished when it came to a stop. but without warning, it went backwards. ouh crap what am I talking, but anyway it's awesome.




& yeah, there's also this haunted house, something to do with Van Helsing movie. I was tricked into believing that it's a indoor ride. Damn, just as I entered that place, a dracula popped out from nowhere. *screams*




he laughed at me. stupid dracula. I thought it was the queue. Like the Mummy ride. Everything indoor. then at a later part, I felt someone tap my back. My sister, that was what i thought. Then, somethingsomeone grabbed my leg. *screams* Another dracula. Sheesh!




To sum it all up, I had a great week. for most of it.







there's a monster in my closet!







us with the casts of Apollo 13.







found Spiderman on a street.




Kae, see more in my gallery soon. Astala-bye bye.

ayuuu!