<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Monday, August 08, 2005, 9:49 PM

had our National Day observance. the parade, singing of community songs & SK idol. i was soo 'urgh!'.. with SK guides seated at the gallery. after every performance, even the not good ones, they would scream as if one superstar has just finished performing. it's lyk.. lame. sorry, no offence. i did the same too, only for special people up on stage. everyone around me was soo 'kecoh' so i feel i should join in too. yup. sporting SKY. Suraimi even suggested that I join the guides. no thanks man, guides is just not my thing. ahah.


yea, btw, i think i should post this. I met up with him yesterdae & he passed me this.

That very day, you were somewhere there,
I kept looking at you, but you didn't seem to care.
And whenever our eyes meet, we looked away.
Scared, shy, not really knowing what to say.
That very place, I decided to take a chance.

I went to talk to you, just wanting another glance.
It felt so good to look you in your eyes,

It's something I'm sure I didn't fantasize.


That very day, has brought us together.

That very place, has enabled me to know you better.

A jovial person & a motivator you are,

I hope this friendship we share will go far.


haha oklah. i wanna go watch incredible tales. tata~


ayuuu!