ok i'm finally updating.. i've finished typing out my FNN coursework. Hurray! all i have to do now is to touch up my work for submission this friday.
the other day i went over to Tisha's house. had our lunch, watch a movie, play the internet.. and then, Syaza popped up this question.. "wouldn't it be nice if we were to live in the same house?" i personally think it's cool la. best friends living together under one roof. just imagine, we can share our stuff, & this includes money too! but when it comes to the division of housework, they say i'll have to do the cooking. cos' i'm taking FNN, remember? however, sad to say, this means bad news for the consumers because i'm not a qualified cook yet. haha. so, other than looking forward to experience poly life (inshallah), we also can't wait to live together in the same house. hmm.. so when will that be? prolly in 5 years' time?
As we sit and stare at the sky,
On our wings we seem to fly, The memories we all share, I promise you I'll always be there. All the times when I felt so low,
You promised me to never go,
When there was something that made me cry,
You were the one, to wipe the tear from my eye.
All the chats on msn or the phone,
All the fun walking home,
All the love and care you give,
All the times you did forgive.
You're my friend, my friend so true,
I am me, And you are you.
though I dislike purple & blue,
aku tetap sayang kamu!
-ayu.
well, how was my poem? nice? i bet it is! i'm so into writing poetry nowadays. poetry, poetry & more poetry. this is specially dedicated to darls Ath, Sheil, Syaza, Tisha & not forgetting Atiq too!
ok.. i shall take my leave.. good night!
to Nazmi, Happy 18th Bdae!