
| Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. |
|
Monday, April 16, 2007, 9:42 PM
|

Remember i told you i was down for the Freshmen Orientation? It was fun, yaw!
I had the coolest job ever for that day. I was in charge of registration in the morning, where i get to meet lots of people, some of which were familiar faces from my alma mater. My very own ex-classmate included. Well the funny part was, many mistook me for a chinese. Worst, some thought my name was Serene. They were convinced i am a Malay only after i showed them my lanyard. Heee.
Later in the noon, it was time for Treasure Hunt. And that picture above, is the game i was in charge of. Tug Of Words, they call it. The original tug of war with a twist, you have to create a word using the last letter of a word given while pulling the rope. For example, when i say 'tree' you must form a word that begins with the letter 'e'. I had a good laugh looking at how they got irritated with each other.
..."friendship."
"err.. penis."
"what?"
"penis laa! penis! it ends with a letter 's' idiot..!"
But i must say the newbies were oh-so-sporting cheering and having fun together i wished i was a part of them. Thanks for the wonderful day, guys. Cheers to the 07 badge!
P/S: Happy 5th sweets! I love you, always (: