I'm in school right now.
So anyway it's already week two of a whole new semester. To tell you the truth, i don't really like school, well apart from meeting the friends of course. I've got the most boring Bio lecturer ever and i had to go through awfully long hours of the afternoon lab session. The most intolerable one had to be the countless reminders on putting on the lanyard.
And yes, the pathetic bus service is another. The single-decked always pick me up for school, and it's forever packed i tell you. I was left with no choice, either i get on it (even if it means having to stand on the doorsteps..!) to reach school on time or i wait for the next bus, get myself a seat and be late for school.
Somehow i wish i can drive, then i'll never have to go through this.
Okaay i better get going now for my group meeting. Til then (: