FRIDAY, MAY 4TH / I had the pretest, and i fared quite bad. The worst had to be, of course, the 2.4km run. My timing sucked, I had to give up halfway just because of a stupid abdomen pain. Needless to say, i'm utterly disappointed with myself.
So then, it was meetup with the
boyfriend at five. It didn't turn out to be a pleasant one, at first. I wasn't in the least good mood that day, i made him angry, i broke down. Oh well, shits happen. But things got better after the hug (:
SATURDAY, MAY 5TH / Floorball training at two. It was fun alright, and now i'm aching all over. You can't blame me okaay, but I haven't had serious training since sec four.
So, after the training was dinner at Tampines with the girls. And then it was home for me.
( even the darkest days seem bright whenever you're around )SUNDAY, MAY 6TH / Unplanned lepaksession with
thesingles. I was sooper glad that everyone could make it. It's been so long since we last sit out on a bright sunny weather, just to spend some time with each other (:

And yes, we made a surprise mini party (a long-overdued one.. heehee!) for
Sheil! Believe it or not, everything was impromptu. We were on our way to Joe's Corner when me and the other two excused ourselves to go to the ladies'. Within that few minutes, we grabbed a cake from Polar and then got our paper plates and lighter at Shop and Save. We went back to join the other three, and poof, we gave the birthday girl a surprise. And it turned out perfectly fine.
Well I had fun with you girls. From composing our crappy versions of the hari raya songs, to the laughing at every blunder either one of us made, it was love! So next meetup will be, i guess, the first wednesday of the Shrek3's release?
Hahaa, jangan tak jadi eh!