<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
point form.
Monday, June 18, 2007, 9:19 PM
Okaay okaay. I know i've not been updating a proper post since i-don't-know-when.
Let's do it in point form, shall we?

1) School was alot of fun!
No clinical, which means no butt-torturing theory-only session with Christine. Skipping May Yoke 's lectures has been my favourite pasttime, and that goes without saying. My class had a mini celebration for Ikli's birthday before NE tutorial session (: We had conditioning during elective and I took seven minutes to run 1200m, i know i'm capable of a better timing than that. I seriously need to stop being L-A-Z-Y, lay-zeee.

2) One more week til it's gone.
Term break is such a bore. There's so many things to do - HS2118 and Patient Education ICA, updating my Physical Fitness elective logbook, as well as the NE project. My group has started on that last Thursday, and i must say it went pretty well, despite having to spend hours under the scorching heat. Well, I think i crapped my way through for the 3-mins part. Maybe i'll try to post the video here after our presentation alright?

3) Happy belated Fathers' Day!
I love the dad to bits, even though he gets on my nerves sometimes (: Dinner at Al-Iman with the family was sweet. And we spotted Alias Kadir. An inside joke the sister shared, "Ehh his son is cute. Let's kidnap the dad." Righttt.

4) Floorball is love.
Had a friendly with YJC last Wednesday, and it was a draw. It was a good match, though. Spent my Saturday evening/night playing floorball. I got a bruise on my face, tak pasal-pasal. And yes, the red mark disappeared even before i had the chance to cover it with concealer (Dily's intelligent intervention laa sehh. Hahaa..!) So we had our shooting drill, and i admit i sucked at that. Then we had some nudging/butt-wrestling game, and i lost. I'm such a loser, tell me more about it. Hahaa.

5) It's our 7th.
Spent another day out with the boyfriend before he leaves town. Sweeeet. I have to admit this boy's obsessed with his size. Now how many times must i tell you that you're not fat? But even if you're fat (and ugly) like an ogre i'll still love you laa okaay. And tomorrow's Tuesday, it's he's-coming-back day so yaay (:

6) I'm so glad Melrose didn't win ANTM.
She's soooo arrogant plus overly-confident laa please. On the other hand, I know Caridee's screwed her final runway, but she's gorgeous and takes lovely pictures so she deserves to win. period.

7) Meetup with the lovelies just now, like finally.
Had breakfast at Mac with Ath, that's like the first time i got up so early after so long. And I hate stupid Mac crews laa seh, don't even know the difference between hotcakes and big breakfast. To the airport before toast-lunching with Sheil.

8) Ohh i was bloghopping when i chanced upon this particular entry.
Something about seriously irritating bus drivers. I would be equally mad if i were to be in that similar situation. Talking about professionalism. It's cool how little things like these can be a source of inspiration to write an entry. Anyway, on a totally different note, i've found a friend's blog through technorati. Adilah, aku confirm plus chop plus guarantee kau suke punye. haha.

9) Four hours of training on a Wednesday morning.
I think i'll have to drag myself to school. Wait, i don't even know if i'm able to get up that early. And to think Wileen's disclosing the results for the final selection on that very day, nak skip pon tak boleh. Okaay, i'm that lazy.

10) I really need to learn to sleep early.
My eyebags and dark eye rings are getting pretty obvious, so much that it kills not putting on the concealer each time i step out of the house.

So i guess i'm going to sleep now.
Goodnight :D

ayuuu!