<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
overdued.
Thursday, July 19, 2007, 2:08 PM
School's pathetic.

1) BCLS practical's over. I've got a half-inch blister on the heel of my left palm as a result of doing 450 compressions. Yes, that means i had to repeat the 5 cycles of CPR thrice. I bet you guys must be laughing at me, cos the boyfriend did when i told him. -_-

I had to re-do because i had troubles giving the ventilations, it was either too little or too much. How frustrating. Besides, i didn't really practise on the red mannequin (cos i was soooo confident i would get the Resusci Anne mannequin), hence the suayness. But the lecturer who assessed me was super nice. And so i got out of the lab with good news (: Then it was infant CPR. Chicken Little took me and i swear she was being oh-so-longwinded. my gawd. Well good thing was, of course, i cleared all five modules. I'm elated can.

2) I only have one lesson per day now. Like today, i only have a two-hour tutorial in the morning. It wasn't even a tutorial, i watched my groupmates present their individual topics. But it was good. And Ms Chee showed us the grades for our presentations, and i got a B. That was a seriously last minute work sehh. I only slept at 4am, hours before my presentation was due. Someone please tell me i'm lucky (:

3) I'd promised the boyfriend to coach him for BCLS theory after school on Tuesday. Was supposed to meet at 6pm but I had to made him wait for like half an hour cos I actually fell asleep before the meet-up. Hee. And i think i'm not cut out to be a tutor? Cos i talked too fast, he had to stop me every once in a while. Haha.

4) Training with Coach around was tough, but i had fun. We did our usual drills before playing 3-on-3 followed by sprinting. We had friendly with Motorola Pink Flamingoes (MPF) too and we were uhmm, badly trashed? Haha. Somehow I wish i can defend beautifully like Captain, run steadily like Netti and control the ball effortlessly like MPF's forward. I wish, I wish.. wish harder laa ehh. And i'm so looking forward to August 7th, it's friendly with TP laa sehh (:

5) I'm beat. And i miss the boyfriend. Oh wells, I think i'll go to sleep now. Goodbye.

ayuuu!