<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Sunday, January 20, 2008, 10:36 PM
The past three weeks at Tan Tock Seng has been pretty good. There's much more things to do, and you hardly see us slacking around. The ward staff and the few PRCP students has been a pleasure to work with, too.

Well, this posting is a little bit different for me. I had to work with the year threes, and sometimes, just sometimes, things get a little unorganised. It must be the effect of stress, i guess. But i must say they are doing pretty well, and they have only one more week to go before they graduate. I'm sure all of them (including the NP students) will ace their PRCP posting. All the best, you guys.

Anyway, I've seen changes going around these past few weeks, well apart from Mr 'Can-I' talking to me. I saw some of the nurses that i've worked with being promoted, the few ITE-ians that i've worked with has not really changed except that they look better than the first time i saw them, and the ex-classmates that would always go, "eh Rayu, baru balik skola eh?" (read: eh Rayu, just got home from school?) each time they saw me after work and then laugh like nobody's business. Usually they would just smile and say 'hi'. Ah, this is so random.

So school's in tomorrow, and i'm still underprepared. The presentation will either be a miracle or a nightmare. We'll see how it goes. Please wish subgroup 2 well (:

ayuuu!