I woke up exceptionally early today. Even my mum was surprised to see me at her bedroom door since she already knows that i don't have school this week. After the shower, I quickly get dressed and was ready to go.
I reached the bus stop feeling oh-so-good cos i know i will be punctual in meeting him this time. The him here is referring to, of course, the
boyfriend. We had a talk last night and he was confident that i would be late again, since i have been constantly late for the last few dates. And i wanted to prove him wrong.
But unfortunately, i had left my ezlink card at home. Selenge kan? I had to run (well, not really) home to fetch my card before making my way back to the goddamn bus stop. Morning exercise, eh? Okay i think i should thank the bus driver for the fast ride cos i still reached on time. Whereas he, on the other hand, was a couple of minutes late. And his reason was, "I expected you to be late, that was why."
We train-ed to town to catch a movie. It's only 10.30am then. I must be out of my mind to be walking around town at that hour. Eh, correction.
Hilman must be out of his mind to bring me out for a date at that hour. Hehe. We then walked to Shaw House to catch The House and there was only three people, including us, in the theatre. Cool or whad.
As we walked out to the escalator, we came across the poster "P.S i love you", which he read absentmindedly as "playstation i love you". That really cracked me up. Okay i shall not embarrass him further.
We went over to meet his mum who was working downstairs before heading to Macs for brunch. We sat and talked, and he made me laugh like nobody's business.
You, please remember to rent life jackets for your big day, okay? Hehe. (inside joke)
After that, he walked me to the MRT before he goes to work. As for myself, i made my way to the National Library. Alone. I spent almost 3 hours in there, and i picked up a bit of German already. Haha, giler. I then arranged to meet the
sis after her school to walk around Bugis before heading home.
Dad fetches, so yaay!
So i'm off for now,
auf Wiedersehen!Haha!