Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
screw you, dawg!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 10:27 PM
I've never felt so sucky like this before. I'd usually enjoy prac sessions but definitely not today. Thank you so much for spoiling my wednesday afternoon. I'm praying that i won't get him ever again. But i know the more i pray, the higher chances it is that i would get him the next time.
SERI RAHAYU/ayuuu!
i dress up to make myself happy.
follow me @formspring.me/redcottoncandy.
screw you, dawg!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 10:27 PM
I've never felt so sucky like this before. I'd usually enjoy prac sessions but definitely not today. Thank you so much for spoiling my wednesday afternoon. I'm praying that i won't get him ever again. But i know the more i pray, the higher chances it is that i would get him the next time.