
So there you go, another posting done. Ward 7C has been a great place to work in. Being under both
Barbara and
Hsien was torturous cos they only remind us of PRCP. But on a lighter note, it's good that they did. And as of next week, I'll be heading to SGH. Not really looking forward to it, but we'll see what happens.
I guess i will miss working in TTSH, cos i have been together with some good friends since the start of year 1. I will never forget the days we suffered under killer lecturers, the bitching sessions we had in between work, the random pictures taken to kill boredom, how silly we looked when trying to shut the beeping Baxter machine up and how excited we were whenever it's time for us to leave the ward. In short, it has been a pleasure working with all of them.
I hope to see all of us back in school next year, of course. So yea, all the best for the three months okay. We can do it! (: