Today's pretty much worth it. Went on a triple date in the day. It's been awhile since I last catch a movie, and Madasgascar is funny! Cineleisure was bustling with people thanks to the bands performing. But they play really good music, I like! I even bumped into ex-classmates
Leonard and
Chun Hwee.
So night was spent eating at Bedok Corner, before we send everyone home. At
Hilman's place, he helped me clean my car that got attacked by bird's shit. Many many bird's shit. Yuck! And then it was a lonely drive home.

I bugged him like crazy just to have this photo taken. So people, this is my boyfriend
Hilman, currently super burnt, and botak. But no worries, my love for you will remain unchanged. So, happy 2nd year love! I hope you haven't throw that piece i wrote for you. And enjoy your two weeks stay in you-know-where haha (: