I'm much settled now. Started taking cases already, and at the same time trying to learn as much as possible. Being in 63C is not so bad after all, I guess. Besides, there's this cute medical student that I like. Sinful sak. Hahaha. More importantly, the people that I worked with kicks ass. Including my preceptor (although she looks ALOOOOT like CHRISTINE SEK from the side! haha!). And to think that working throughout the weekend for the first time was actually fun. Although really tiring cos there was alot of things going on all at once, especially admissions. And although I had to give the Full Throttle MocCarnival a miss!! But i think the workload will be much lighter now cos the ITE-ians are here. Hooray!
So tomorrow is my day off, finally? But I still have to attend a pathetic one-hour in-service session lor. Nonsense ah. Anyway, good news is...
BESOK PAYDAY! hee.On a totally different note, I met up with
the DWs plus
Sery (
Irah's bestie) after work last Friday.
Dily treated us to Eighteen Chefs. And then we hit the beach when night falls, and we played Truth or Dare. Secrets exposed! Haha.
And yes Irah, Happy 19th Birthday to you! (:Guess I shall make use of my "weekend" now to sleep. And dream about my date with the boyfriend this Saturday. Hehe. So good night and, goodbye!