<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
halfway through
Monday, December 15, 2008, 9:06 AM
Ah, I can finally use the internet. The connection sucked, I took almost an hour to fix it lah omg.

Anyway, I have completed my first round of night. It was a good experience I must say. Working in the night somehow reminded me of camp, like the ones I used to attend back in secondary school. The only difference is that I have to take patients' vital signs and make changes instead of singing stupid campfire songs. Haha.


My three days of night was ____________. We were greeted by news that were very unexpected on my first night, like a patient who collapsed and was transferred to High D and another who passed away. And later at three in the morning, I got a coroner's case. What a "good" way to start my night! But besides that things were quite settled I even managed to take nine cases. And I'm quite impressed with myself.

The second night was rather boring as there was nothing eventful that happened. Almost everyone was raving about ZoukOut, like as if skipping this year's would somehow change their lives. Bored, we shared ghost stories while enjoying the nice teh tarik that we bought from a pakcik who goes round from ward to ward selling packet drinks at night.

My last night was the most happening. I had:
1. a patient who kept pressing the call bell like nobody's business,
2. a patient who cannot stop talking I had to entertain him for almost an hour,
3. a patient who sleeptalk and was making noise the whole night that we had to push him (his bed) out of the room,
4. a patient who made noise each time he BO,
5. two patients who fought with each other because of a damn curtain
6. a patient who got all confused, pulled out his plug and climbed out of bed, saw blood stains on the floor and everywhere yet can still ask, "Apa ini?" while pointing to it,
7. a patient who claimed that he cannot sleep because his bedsheet was dirty so he macam sleepwalk, took a new bedsheet and changed on his own and lastly,
8. a patient who kept climbing out of bed, at 3am he wanted to go Simei, then at 6am he told me he wants a taxi to Pasir Ris.

Hahaha. Sumpah, aku boleh jadi gila if this goes on every night. Oh anyway, in case you didn't notice, we're already halfway through PRCP. OMG yaay! Haha I remembered we used to countdown the days left for attachment back in TTSH. But now no more. I just realised it when we were talking during break just now. Haha.

Okay I seriously need to force myself to sleep. To Sentosa later! (:

ayuuu!