<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
jumpstart
Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 12:57 AM

A proper date at last, after so many months. I actually took the effort to dress up, at least it makes me feel human again. Cos right now I'm like Miss Plain Jane I can't be bothered to paint my face or blow my hair, after all I'm just going to work and face tons of case notes and sick people. So today, Hilman fulfilled his so-called promise to bring me to Marina Barrage. I was so excited upon reaching, cos it took us quite some time to actually figure out the way there. Again, signboards are misleading. Haha.

But I must admit the scenery from up there is gorgeous (I believe it would be much nicer after the completion of the nearby Marina Bay Sands), and thank god it didn't rain. And it was also thoughtful of Hilman to bring a good camera along!

So then, Vivo to celebrate his 23rd birthday (haha!). Cute Manchester United theme cuppies, homemade spaghetti and some Coffeebean make the day. In the night, we made our way to Pasir Ris Park where we bought cup noodles and ate at the back of his car. Loved the atmosphere.

Thank you for the day, love!

ayuuu!