My 2008 in summary;
#1: School.

There was only the two of us, ever since
Irah left to join another class to clear her Biology module. Since then,
Dily became the bestfriend and sister, the one whom I shared highs and lows with. The one who slept with me in the library when we're supposed to be studying (haha), and the one who got scolded along with me because we came late for Slang's class. Cheesepie.

And then there was subgroup two. I was somehow glad and relieved that it was the five of us that remained in the group. The group that still knows how to have fun despite the amount of stress we had. And having survived through ten ICAs together, I must say we make the best team. Thanks you guys.

Classmates, fun people that made my nursing journey a wonderful one. It's almost coming to an end for most of us, and I hope all of you are doing well in your current ward.

Floorball. I had always wanted to be a part of the team. But when I did, it didn't last long. Personal reasons. So in the end, I left.
#2: BFFs.
thesingles girlfriends. Although we only meet once every month, and although we don't share our secrets that frequent anymore, that doesn't mean we've forgotten about each other. Well, good thing is, we haven't changed. And thanks for allowing me to fulfil my so-called dreams as a girl, which is to bring my bestfriends out for a drive. And I will always remember 27 August, the day you girls ganged up with
Hilman to surprise me on my birthday.
DW babes. The year we spent the least time together. We all know we won't be graduating at the same time, still I hope we will be able to complete this journey that we've begun together. And thanks for finding time to plan for outings outside school. Many more to come!

The sixfour gang. Who would have thought that all of us will meet again after so long. Friends since primary school (some even earlier), not the kind of friends you would stick to if you judge them by their life stories. Still I'm glad they're still the friends I knew once upon a time. Anyhoos, thanks for filling me in last Raya. Keep in touch!
#3: Boyfriend.

Two years, one month and sixteen days. He who made me laugh, and cry. Wonder what made him special. I will remember 2008 as the year that National Service stole my boyfriend, and which taught me to give and take. And as I'm looking back at our photos, I realise I'm missing something. I miss his hair.
#4: Acquaintances.

Thanks for teaching me things I didn't know. Thanks too for the happiness that you bring into my life.
#5: Like a dream come true, I've got my driving license. Nothing else can make me feel happier than this.
#6: Signing the deed with SGH! I didn't give it much thought when submitting the sponsorship application form. Cos chances are, I'll not get through the interview. But later on, I knew I had to make a choice. A part of me says to go for it, but another part says I should just stay in TTSH, cos leaving TTSH would mean I had to relearn everything, at the same time, I had to part with the friends that I have been with for the past two years. But at the end of the day, I chose SGH.
#7: And as I stepped into SGH, I struggled. I felt lost too. But I was glad I had
Faizah around. She whom I met during my HSE posting. Never thought the two-day posting bonded us so well, in fact she was the one who showed me around SGH. And then there was
Farhanna, the girl I met in 63C. Things were much easier for us cos we shared the same preceptor. 63C too has taught me not to be too naive and weak, and that there are two types of people around; the nice nice and the pretend-to-be-nice. You have got to stand on your own. This is it, welcome to the working world.
#8: I lost my phone. AGAIN. And it is always related to the toilet. I think I am cursed.
#9: And lastly,

The one haircut that shocked many. I didn't know why I did. Many said it was a wrong thing to do, while some thought I looked more like Strawberry Shortcake now. But no regrets cos...
Hilman said I look prettier. HAHAHA!
So that's it, the end. So what's my resolutions for this year you may ask? To stick to my old resolutions, plus exercise! Happy 2009 and may all of us have a good year ahead (: