<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Kiss me, kiss my tyre
Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 11:32 PM
I am still traumatised because of a near-collision that happened hours ago. Stupid cyclist even sweared at me when he was the one who ran into my car tyre. How irritating!

Okay anyway... I intended to blog about this.

Celebrated Atiq's birthday at the MindCafe with thesingles last Friday. It was crazy, what with the funny animal noises we bombed each other with. And hell I had fun with you girls! We really need to do it again, yes?

ayuuu!