An eventful week it has been.

We hit the Mind Cafe again on the 5th. As usual, we had tons of fun. Had dinner at Pastamania with the girls for the very first time, and it was good! And I am really really really looking forward to our getaway plan! Please don't disappoint me.
The next day, I didn't feel like going out at all. But
Papa had dragged all of us to visit my aunt at her home. I was somehow thankful that he did, cos that night was the night that I watched her go. Her demise came to me as a shock, cos she was still seen breathing minutes before. And for a moment I felt useless just standing there, as there was so little that I could do.
The following day was a Saturday. Had to cancel my plans for that day to attend my aunt's funeral.

And then it was stay home for me for four days in a row. Spent my free time watching the korean drama New Heart. A moving story about saving lives. Kinda touched my heart a little. And actor
Ji Sung (left) is cute. Hahaha.

Finally went out with
Hilman on a Wednesday. And for the first time after so many months, we went to catch a movie. Watched My Bloody Valentine, which is definitely not my favourite cos it was all about a mad guy who went on a killing spree.

And as if that's not enough, I watched Coming Soon with them girls the very next day. Which was equally as bad. But the outing was worth it. We even saw a rainbow(!) I haven't seen one ever since I moved to Sengkang so that explains why I sounded excited.
And then the next day was ... You know, I was so disappointed with myself that day. I didn't know it was THAT tough. I know I should have listened to him. Still, I am not giving up. It could have been my suckiest day but spending the day with
Hilman cheered me up a little. He even accompanied me to do some shopping lor. Well, I was even happier when his mum actually talked to me (: I haven't done this for a long time now but I wanna thank you so so much for the day. And I sincerely mean it okay.
Ah yes, three more days to my holiday trip(!)