<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Honeymoon phase
Saturday, April 25, 2009, 1:54 PM
My first week has been good. Been drilled with lectures only, no ward allocation yet, so I'm pretty much relaxed. But i seriously think half-day programmes are pathetic. They should have just given us DO. Now that I'm home, it bugs me not having any plans today. It's Saturday, for crying out loud!

On a random note, the other day while driving I was tuning in to Ria. It was the start of the segment for school kids. As an opening act, the male DJ asked his counterpart, "Haifa haluki?" which means How are you today? in Arab. So the DJ replied "I'm good" in Malay. Later she asked "So how do you reply back in Arab?"

And do you know what his reply was? He said, "It's simple, just say Na'am". I laughed the moment he said that. I bet the madrasah kids listening in would have reacted the same. For those who don't already know, Na'am means yes in Arab. So tell me, if someone asks you, "how are you today?" and you replied "yes". How does that answer the question?

---
Twelve days left. Two things to look forward to.
Payday and of course, Hilman's return.
Ah, faster can.

ayuuu!