<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Beneath the beige dress
Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 10:22 PM
Oh hello, I'm in a relatively good mood today. I've passed something which is nothing new and I got something which is really unexpected. But of course, happiness always comes in a package; I got screwed too.

Anyway, foundation programme has been a breeze. Like I have mentioned previously, Path Lect has been the least stressful environment so far, apart from the canteen. Haha. The past two weeks was all about eating in lectures, doodling what-nots on my notebook (as you can see I draw silly things), absorbing important pointers for ward survival and of course, dropping by lala land once in a while. Sounds like much time was wasted, yes? But those two weeks taught me alot.

I even saw how chaotic the whole campus was during the first few days of the flu outbreak. And how they keep reminding us 'to be prepared'. Including making us come to work early to queue for the I-am-afebrile sticker and wearing the mask throughout the session. How annoying! Now, going through the thermal scan every morning and wearing the mask in campus seems like a norm already.

So since MOH has stepped down to yellow alert now, we will all go back to the ward as of tomorrow. Happy? Maybe. There's pros and cons lah, I just hope the ITE students won't ask me questions that I cannot answer.

Day two in clinical. Please pray nothing goes wrong tomorrow. Okay okay sleep sleep!

ayuuu!