<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Grammar for dummies
Saturday, August 22, 2009, 10:20 PM
Sick.
I am having a temperature. AND THE SMELL OF CIGARETTE SMOKE IRRITATES ME.

Sicker.
I am still dragging myself to work. Although I'm losing my voice from passing report. And although my voice sounds horrible when it comes to making/answering calls.

Sickest.
I haven't seen Hilman for the longest time now. It's as good as him being in Brunei (!)

Sickest-est (No, there is no such word).
I hate hate hate guys who penalise us girls just because we are girls. Sexist? Maybe. And I too hate hate hate people who go around making a big hoo-haa out of minor mistakes of others and then keep quiet when they themselves commit one. If in high school you've heard of the term teacher's pet, then let me introduce to you a new kind of pet; Ward Sister's pet.

Anyway, happy fasting to all Muslims! (:

ayuuu!