Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Not you but me
Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 10:12 PM
Well, hello world! It's been such a loooooooooooong time since I last updated (properly, that is). So today, I shall do a lengthy but quick one.
Earlier this month I had attended SGH's dinner and dance held at Suntec Ballroom. It was my FIRST D&D, simply because SKSS had our prom night cancelled four years ago and unfortunately for me too NYP's School of Health Sciences didn't even bother to initiate one. So like many of my friends said, I might as well give this a go. It actually took me quite a while to decide, cos I knew it was going to be such a hassle finding the right clothes and all. In the end, I decided to put my name in.
Good thing I did, cos I had a helluva fun that night. The crowd was amazing, and it was fun doing the hokey-pokey while standing on our chairs. How can you possibly get that on a usual dine out? The other reason why I didn't want to give this event a miss was cos I wanted to join everyone else in the ward to root for Dina, who was picked as one of the finalists for Miss SGH Rainbow 2009. She looked gorgeous that night, am so glad she brought home with her the Miss Romantic title. Congrats!
The very next day, I attended some Hari Raya event at Kolam Ayer CC. The food sucked, that's for sure. Otherwise, Ashidy Ridwan sounded better live. *melts* HAHAHA.
OCTOBER 16TH, FRIDAY / Attended Pei Shan's supposingly surprise birthday party at DTE. It was a good meetup with some poly friends, especially the DW babes. Dily even brought good news to us! Haha. Well, wished the night could be longer.
OCTOBER 23RD, FRIDAY / Went out with Hilman, to shop. It was a dress-down day for us, and the idea of going town is a definite no-no. So he suggested Vivo instead. I bet he was the happiest guy on that day cos he got himself not one but three tops from Puma for the price of one Topshop's blouse. Anyway, we had a good meal at Barcelos. Barcelos is the new Arnold's. And don't worry, it's Halal! No pictures here cos my phone decided to die on me that night ):
----- Just a day left to the long-awaited. All the best to me.
SERI RAHAYU/ayuuu!
i dress up to make myself happy.
follow me @formspring.me/redcottoncandy.
Not you but me
Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 10:12 PM
Well, hello world! It's been such a loooooooooooong time since I last updated (properly, that is). So today, I shall do a lengthy but quick one.
Earlier this month I had attended SGH's dinner and dance held at Suntec Ballroom. It was my FIRST D&D, simply because SKSS had our prom night cancelled four years ago and unfortunately for me too NYP's School of Health Sciences didn't even bother to initiate one. So like many of my friends said, I might as well give this a go. It actually took me quite a while to decide, cos I knew it was going to be such a hassle finding the right clothes and all. In the end, I decided to put my name in.
Good thing I did, cos I had a helluva fun that night. The crowd was amazing, and it was fun doing the hokey-pokey while standing on our chairs. How can you possibly get that on a usual dine out? The other reason why I didn't want to give this event a miss was cos I wanted to join everyone else in the ward to root for Dina, who was picked as one of the finalists for Miss SGH Rainbow 2009. She looked gorgeous that night, am so glad she brought home with her the Miss Romantic title. Congrats!
The very next day, I attended some Hari Raya event at Kolam Ayer CC. The food sucked, that's for sure. Otherwise, Ashidy Ridwan sounded better live. *melts* HAHAHA.
OCTOBER 16TH, FRIDAY / Attended Pei Shan's supposingly surprise birthday party at DTE. It was a good meetup with some poly friends, especially the DW babes. Dily even brought good news to us! Haha. Well, wished the night could be longer.
OCTOBER 23RD, FRIDAY / Went out with Hilman, to shop. It was a dress-down day for us, and the idea of going town is a definite no-no. So he suggested Vivo instead. I bet he was the happiest guy on that day cos he got himself not one but three tops from Puma for the price of one Topshop's blouse. Anyway, we had a good meal at Barcelos. Barcelos is the new Arnold's. And don't worry, it's Halal! No pictures here cos my phone decided to die on me that night ):
----- Just a day left to the long-awaited. All the best to me.