It was pre-night shift. I left my baby at home, just so he could send and fetch me from work. I'm still getting used to his new machine, the noise irritates the hell out of me and he knows it. Often, I wished he hadn't changed the pipe. Some other time too, I secretly wished he would bring me around on his bumblebee instead.
So it was post-night shift, he asked me out on a breakfast date. It had been so long since we last had a breakfast date, I thought. And I was happy. I was even happier when he brought me on his bumblebee, again. Hurray to a much more comfortable ride! Gawd, I didn't know I was missing it so much.
Then again, I'll have to wait for a new moon to appear to hop on it for the second time. But I'm happy that he loves his new ride. And it is going to be permanent, I hope.

I think I am contradicting. Much.