<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
On the 3rd day of Christmas
Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 11:41 PM
On the 16th, I made Hilman go public for the first time after sooooooo long. I had dragged him to Plaza Singapura by train just so I can get my new pair of crocs. We were at Ion, and our car was parked near Paragon. Thinking of the traffic (and our movie which will start two hours later), I had suggested to take the train to save time.

It was funny to see Hilman being very amazed at the slightest things; like new stickers to indicate the "reserved seats", and also the bulbs on the train map above the door that light up to show the current and approaching station.

So then we were stucked at PS for almost two hours, getting our stomachs filled with yummy flaming prawns instead of just grabbing my crocs and go. Of course, we were running late. So we rushed, macam Amazing Race, and finally got off the train at Somerset. Upon reaching Somerset, we were expecting to exit at opposite Centrepoint but we were shocked upon exiting at a place which was so unfamiliar.

We ended up reaching late, but we were lucky cos they were still playing the adverts. Come to think of it now, we're really hopeless citizens. Remember the other time I didn't know there was such a station named Joo Koon already?

ayuuu!