My baby finally got out of MOT last night. It's looking pink and definitely not sounding like a manual Toyota Vios. For more than a week I had to put up with crowds and train-travelling. Yes that was how long my baby had to be admitted under General Surgery. I was thankful I had Hilman to get me to and from work some of the time. Just no more rushing to the A&E again please.
Talking of which reminds me; working in the ward has never been busier. The ward is currently second to A&E; we're admitting cases almost every day. They're slowly converting Rehab to DIM(Medical) and that's no good news. Dyspnoic guy on the left and terribly bedridden woman on the right. What's even worse ALL my good friends are being transferred to AH which will leave me no choice but to face them irritating beings every single day as of next week. The thought of it just makes me want to die. Looking forward to June/July for the 2nd transfer-out badge. Let's be hopeful.