It has been a month. I have been rotting at home with absolutely no agendas. It really feels different to be a sick person. There's so many things you cannot do. Lifestyle changed. Perception towards certain things differ. Perfection no longer work for me now.
And out of all. the thing I miss doing most is going out with friends. I miss driving thesingles out even for a simple dinner. I miss exploring new places with the DWbabes. And of course I miss spending time with the man I adore most.
There are so many things I wanted to do. I had intended to enrol for degree but looks like that have to wait. I had dreamt of going for a nice vacation but I am currently using up my leave to stay at home. How sucky. I have always wanted to plan my own birthday this year (for the first time) but I really have no mood for it at all. And I too thought of playing netball again in June under Netball Singapore but I guess that will remain as a wish that WILL NEVER be fulfilled.
Please bring me August. I need my life back ):