<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8593654?origin\x3dhttp://seri-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ayuuu!
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Jump.
Friday, May 21, 2010, 1:11 PM
"Siti Rahayu." It's becoming very irritating now. Just when will they get this right? Sigh.

I had gone to see my doctor yesterday. He showed me my xray results and I was relieved when he told me my left cast can already be off. Like hooray! Though I know I still have to wait til next Wednesday for the OT appt.

After seeing the doctor I was brought to the treatment room for STO Part II and dressing change. And then the next forty-five minutes or so it was like a torture. My left leg was causing a lot of pain and I didn't had any painkillers. Wound cleasing felt much worse compared to the stitch removal. Seriously. I was really thankful when the doctor told the nurses I am a nurse too. Cos that was when they told their senior staff nurse to take over. She really did her job well. And I learnt new things at the same time. Which was good. That was the nicest impression I had of CGH (:

Now this old witch is bugging me every single day for my MC. Really driving me to my grave. BUT I shall not let her ruin my "holiday". See you later witch.

ayuuu!