Hello. I'm happier today. No.. nothing to do with this post's title. Actually it was my first dine in since my accident. And I had my fried kway teow after so long. Stares from strangers didn't mean anything to me now.
Anyway earlier today I was at the hospital for my STO. Err correction. Part I of my STO. I had the stitches over the pinky finger and my left foot removed. Meanwhile I had bumped into a porter that I met when I was warded earlier this month. He couldn't recognise me at first. And he was shocked that I could walk. Again I was happy. That shows I had made some improvement.
Anyway back to the STO. A sigh of relief. It was horrible. If anyone has ever said something like.. "It is not painful. It feels like a red ant bite." Then they were lying. That was somewhat the tale I've been telling my patients to help allay their anxiety before I do the STO for them. Now that I've been through it myself.. I know. It hurts like oh my gawd. Period.
So part II STO will be like four days away. The lips. Yikes.. wonder how that will feel. Is there any way they can grant me a GA (general anaesthesia)? ):