So today I made my 3rd visit to the doctor's. Judging from the Xrays he said my fractures have healed BUT may not be as strong as before. He told me too I can ditch my hand splint already. However I still feel unhappy that he gave me another month's leave from work. I really hope I can resume before August or I can just forget about my one-week getaway in December.
Bones aside let's talk about the scar part. The plastic doctor has been managing my facial scars. To date I still remember how painful my first injection was. After that my whole lip started to swell for nearly one week. Gawd. Thinking back I would rather have the scar to "remodel" itself for 18 months than to suffer looking like a duck. A horrendous one at that. And what's worse I have to live a life similar to a vampire's. No exposure to sun for an outdoor person like me. How is that even possible? Meanwhile I am desperately in need of concealers. The bonus and gst money is in! Shopping anyone? :D :D :D